Tuesday, December 1, 2009

That Night

Twinkle stars hang high at night,
The mountain is over my height,
You no longer on my sight,
Just a shadow of the light.

Walking pass your side,
Recall back things at that night,
I saw everything in my sight,
It was alright.

There are no candlelight
At that night,
Just your shadow under the light,
All seemed happened at yesterdaynight.

It was all up to your right,
There are nothing that I can fight,
During the twilight,
With the help of sunlight,
Seeing you go away from my sight.

It was an oversight.
Over that night,
I become a guy of great insight.
You won't be my bride,
I am delight to see that sight,
at that night.

I sat beside my bedside,
thinking about that sight,
What my mind inside,
Is all about that night.

I wish to go to the seaside,
To see the starlight.
Walking along the lakeside,
I already decide,
Hope you vanish from my sight,
I can't say you incorrect,
It is all about your copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment