Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goodbye, iceberg!

The lapping sound of the wave against the shore,
it was indeed soothing.
When something talk face to face,
it was embarrassing.

The coconut tree was waving due to the rhythm of the wind,
as if it gave me a rousing welcome.
When the story came into my mind,
it was a nightmare.

The crystal clear water inside the lake,
the fishes could be seen darting to and fro,
in the slightness disturbance.
But something came into my sight,
pollution occurs and all of the fishes dead.

You already tell me the truth at that night,
I already get the answer that i want at that time.
I believe what I see, what i feel, what i heard.
You try to ask or explain I not sure,
That's the end of the story of both of us,
become stranger is the best route for us.

There are nothing that you need to worry about it,
I am still who am I,
I treat my life as usual,
dancing in the rain,
walking alone along the lakeside,
Holding the right hand with the left hand.

There are no distinction all the time.
I am still who am I.
No need to be worried so much,
Goodbye, iceberg..
You take your path,
I take my route.
Be stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment