Friday, December 4, 2009

I have A Dream.

A blinking of my eyes,
exactly one month had over.
Everything was over too.
No residue left inside.

I have a dream,
I will try my best to accomplish my dream.
I will make my dream come true.
My dream will become a reality in one day.
It just the matter of time.

The first ray of sunlight filtered
across the cloud,
announcing the birth of a new day.

The birth of a new day,
indicate the new life of mine.
A new life,
without anyone and anything.

I will still be who am I,
I will make my dream come true.
My dream, my hope,
will soon,
become a reality.

A steady water surface,
never think that there is a safety place to swim,
who know how depth the water is,
what else inside the water,
no one will know.

The sky turned ominously dark,
Bolt of lightning could be seen flashing across the sky,
followed by bolts of thunder.
The scene seemed to be a heavy downpour,
however,
no one will know,
after a few minutes later,
sun could be seen hanging high up in the sky,
It will be a sunny day and the weather is perfect of everyone standard.
Never judge a book by its cover.

I have a dream.
The dream that inside my mind,
will become the added fuel to me,
encouraging me to make it become reality.
Time to a difference.
My dream, I slowly and steadily walking toward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment