Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute Day, Funny night!


Enlarge it if u wish to see.

Find_Today_Issue
Sunday afternoon slept too much, result in I cannot sleep at night..
Doing tutorial and play my programming..
Someone called me to help her something..
Without my knowledge, we chatted until the wee hours in the morning..
Chat for one day one night, major about report..
Suddenly change to Yer and Hor topic.
Actually, she a bit crazy in some senses.
A bit funny and lousy.
But, I preferred it.
I don feel that since I came to Utar.
During secondary school, all my friends went insane,
crazy all the times.
That night, I felt that again.Thank.
Before going to bed, play my counter strike.
The picture above is my result. haha.
Try to beat me if u can.

This morning has class, as usual, I sure late..
To my utter shock,a lot of my friends lost in utar,they don know where is the venue.
Then lunch time..
When math lecturer, not bad, today he did correctly for the first time,
hope this not the last time for him.
Next,
Go to block A to pass up my report and console lecturer.
On the way to block A, spotted her at cafeteria,
Just greeted her,she replied with a smile,
Then I continued my steps
Accidentally spotted her at there too.
Today, she in spectacles, look a bit different and a bit haggard.
Perhaps last night she not sleep,
doing her presentations and report.
End

No comments:

Post a Comment