Thursday, December 3, 2009

3.12.2009 Diary of busy Day.


Take photo with lecturer and my friends.



Memories..

After two tests, today at night still has a test waiting for me to sit.
A presentation is still waiting for me..
Everything come in once. I almost cannot breath..
Today something happened during lecture.
Seafood guy being called to go in front of the lecture class,
Ah Ling calls him talked about his Ex-girlfriend.
If he say out the story, really unimaginable.
All of the UTAR will have a shock of their lifes.
But he used surprising fact, not bad, attention statement.

Then presentation lo. Actually I think i speak dam fast,
but i asks the Ah Ling, she says not really..
Quite confusing..
Math tutorial delivers math test paper,
Oh my God, all in my expectation,
2+2 = 0 really kills me from getting prefect..
Own careless mistake, nothing that can be blamed.
Today is the last day for my tutor,Mr Dancer teach us.
Nothing that I could do, but just to thank him.

PS test, ok la, no comment. Just have one wrong spelling,GG some marks.
on the way i went back, I saw her.
She was waiting for a people to fetch her back.
That seafood guy still ask her,
but she ignored.
I already talk straight with her,
to clear the gap between both of us.
Both of us, just friend, not more than that.
Wish you all the best and four words to you
"祝你幸福“

After dinner, fetch that small pig went back by bike.
on the way back, accidentally spotted Golden hair.
She still asked me who is that in msn.
speechless....

No comments:

Post a Comment