Friday, December 25, 2009

Don call me, ok?

I no need anyone pity me,
I no need ur "pretended love"
so u just keep it in ur heart,
give to others that need it,
but not me..
Don do it to me.
I don like.

If u scare just tell me,
If u don like just inform me,
If u want to reject just say it,
I not as stubborn as a cow..
Don do it ok?

Ok well, I know I not as good as him/her.
I know I not as stable as him/her.
I know I not as soft as him/her.
I know I not as polite as him/her.
I never deny..
I know I not as good as him/her.
Try to cheat me,
not as easy as u think.
Try to bluff me,
U can if u manage to deal wit it.
What's wrong when a person too clever?
Isn't it a good thing?
but why??
Just now someone ask me did I cry when I am here?
Hey, please, I also human, my heart is fragile, ok?
If you don know me well, don understand me well,
don make any conclusions about it.
And stop from saying me "BT", I don like it.
You think who are you? You not a part from me,
so don call me ok?

Whatever ur unsatisfactory,whatever u don like,
whatever told me, no need keep in ur heart..
So whatever i don like,
don do it to me,
don call me, ok?
I no need any pities from u,
I no need ur care,
I can take care of myself,
so don do it to me an call me, ok?
If u don know me well,
don understand me,
better keep ur mouth shut.
If u don talk, no one will say u dumb.
don call me, ok?

我不需要你的同情,我不需要你的虚心假意。
不了解我的人,在你讲话之前用你的大脑想一想,
要不然你的头脑会生锈。
天算不如人算。。
不要以表面判断一个人,知道吗,乌龟。

3 comments: