Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Waiting!!

Find_waiting
The sorrow of the life,
the winter of this year,
the thunder,
boomed above the sky.
The heaven
unleashed its fury to the earth.
The wind,
blowing toward my direction
when i am waiting in the rain,
with a broken umbrella.
I was shivering with cold,
waiting for you.

Slowly,
my heart have been frozen into ice cube.
However I still waiting.
Everyday having the same routine,
boredom had set in,finding something new to deal with.
K.M.
Will you be my heater, melting the ice cube?
or will be the residue, lowering its melting again?
I will not so childish anymore, put a great hope on it.
Everything depend on "oldmoon",how you arrange it.
I just accept it.
Can I call you "baby",
my dearest friend!

等待,
等待着,
一个不可能的期待,
还是,
一个希望的未来
无人知!
只有你知,天知,地知!
Until one day,
you can't recognize me,
because I am already not who am I,
I am another person of mine,
due to surrounding and environment.
Will this day happen?
END

No comments:

Post a Comment