Thursday, March 18, 2010

A special Week..

Unexpected and unpredictable..
I had a shock in my life.
She called my name, but with a reason behind..
She changed to here, but when I asked her why,
she refused to give me the exact answer.
However, I probably will know, and you might never know.
You found a group, just to say good luck to you.
"Help me", a very very unfamiliar sentence from you to me..
It was too late, sorry to say that.
I can't lend you a helping hand.
How come at the urgent and vital situation,
you will just think about me,
call me,
ask me??
what can i said,
just at wrong time and wrong place..

Today, what I eager for so long time,
since that day I started to know about you,
today,
at school, at noon,
the thing was happened and the situation is what I take for granted for so long..
face to face, in same table..
I have make it.
But some weird thing happen.
At that time, I felt bored and restless kept seeing her.
You seemed so weird, the way you think..
I want to hear your sweat tone.
However, when I came back, I started to think about her, miss her.
how weird am I..
one positive side, one negative side,
which one should i choose??
[I still like you, but do you?]

No comments:

Post a Comment