Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4.3.10

Saw her at westlake and have talk..
First time in a close distance.
After reaching home,
something happened.
First a few sentences shocked me a while..
My mind went blank for a moment..
You will have such respond is normal.
If for me, I will also have the same feeling..

A person will throw out things honestly are at the very first moment,
and you had already show it to me..
After than you just know what you had said.
Please mind your P's and Q's next time..
It will be worst if you do it and instilled this bad habit.

Anyway, I also apologise to you..Making you misunderstood, I sorry to that.
And u too, no need to say sorry for many times just because of it..
Chill..
Hope we will be back to normal soon..
I need time to digest the things. I fervently hope that it would not take a long period of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment