Sunday, March 14, 2010

Forget And on cloud nine

This few days,many stuffs had been happened.
too many things happened in a short period
And finally come to a conclusion..
switch(case 1)
To whom you are used to be..
I would like to see that..
World hasn't end yet.
Stand up, be confidence..

switch( case 2)
Forget all the past,
taking my new life journey,
you all will no longer at here,
gone away,
go to a place,
that is very very very far from me..
Pointless to know about you
hopeless to gain back what I take for granted for
useless to take care about you,
heartless, that who you are.
brainless, that actually you pretend to be..
I get the result I want..glad to hear that.

switch( case 3)
I won't be so stupid anymore..
I take my path,
you take your road..
You deserved to get it..
Revenger, that who am I..
Extreem overjoyed.
I was on cloud nine..
A nice day,
the day was prefect of my standard,
It will last for a few weeks time..
I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment