Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3.3.10

Today in school,
my friends wanted to take the notification result slips at Block A,
asking me whether I already took it or not.
I had already taken it, so that I had the opportunity to see her
She asked me did I really forget about her??
I kept silence for a short period.
Honestly, I would say NO..
This semester onward, I have no mood to talk about it.
At that night, I still recall back what had happen between us.
Everything always come to the end.
I would be here for two months, after that I will leave and move to another city to study.

The distance between us, really far and far.
We are impossible, this very first thing I already know since the first time I talk with you.
I already become more mad what you think who am I..
You would never know about it..
The time left me to have a look of you from a distance become lesser and lesser from days to days..
Two months, not very short and also not very long..
Just a blink of eye, it will pass..
Soon,
it will reach the time to say goodbye to you, Ah Chong...

No comments:

Post a Comment