Saturday, March 6, 2010

News

Date:5.3.10
Time:Evening
Venue:Somewhere at westlake
Person:someone
Event:spot someone
Explanation: I eager to see her. But when I faced to face with you, I have the feeling I don want to see her.. I have lots of things to tell you, but when spotted you, no words coming out from my mouth.Why ar??

Time: At night
Venue:somewhere at new town
Person:somebody
Event:quite night
Explanation: We spoke nothing on the journey to there. nothing much that we can talk about. Is I very bad in communication or public relation?
Else is it a torture going out with me?
I do not understand at all..


Date:7.3.10
Time:Ten minute to the midnight
Venue:home
Person:L V
Event:M.S.
Explanation:What are you thinking about? Same answers, same responds..
Be straight and be steady.. Don walk around it,but toward it..
I think I have to study how to communicate with people..
Dull Man

No comments:

Post a Comment