Monday, March 29, 2010

Never and forever..

That afternoon,
Lots of people wore in black,
But you,
Is an exception.
The very first time,
And perhaps the last time,
I saw you well-immaculated.
It was indeed an insightful sight,
I would never denied.

The flesh,
as white as snow,
The scenery was indeed idyllic.
The voice,
soften and sweeten my heart,
It was prefect of my standard.

Everything was nothing,
but you,
was my everything.
The surrounding was so uncomfortable.
But I willing to sit there,
take a peek on you.
I no longer on the situation,
what I saw, what I care,
is all about you.
What you said to me,
what you tell me,
I will never forget,
ever and forever

The cruel inside you,
changed everything in a blink of eyes.
so cruel as if it wasn't you.
Sometime,
the word what u said to me,
still repeating in my dream,
woke me up in the middle of the night.
It was literally has a rock
without any warnings,
broke fragile heart into pieces.
What a unforgettable memory you left for me,
before the distance between us slowly increases in length.
Failure rather than regret.
No regret for me temporarily for now.
I had done it, but it was meet with little success.
The reason was very obvious.
I knew I wasn't as prefect as you take for granted for.
I knew I wasn't a cup of your tea.
Just a very simple, blank paper.
Nothing get your attention.
I am as simple as that.
I was so foolish,
thinking that it will make the ends meet.
Thinking back,
I laughed at myself,
how come I am so naive?
There is no any turning point between us.
Just a foot-stop and end of the whole story
Of my story,
In Kampar 2010..
The words you said,
I will never forget,
for now onwards.
Perhaps one day,
I will forget it, let it flow as time passes..

No comments:

Post a Comment