Friday, January 1, 2010

Sometimes

阿敏:
Sometimes, I still recall back what had happened at that night.
I try to tell myself, I will forget you.
Somehow or rather, I cannot make it.
My new year wish:
I hope that I managed to forget you as soon as possible.

Sometimes, I also wondering
whether is a fault recognise with you..
But because of your presence, I just know what mean by life..
Life is an uphill struggle, everything wont exactly as what we need,
what we want, what we hope for..
I learned many things because of you.
I will not throw the towel in the face of adversity.
Thank for your presence in my life.
Altough we cannot welcome the year 2010.
but, I will treasure the memories until the end of my life.
forever.. forever..
___________________________________________________

Ali..
Sometime, I think myself,
what actually do you need..
Am I camouflage? Or you just pretend don met me?
You prefer asked another, and also dare not come with me?
Do you really feel such a big pressure sitting beside me?
Smart will be tha gap between us.
It will be a blockage between us.
I not as perfect as you think, I not as good as you think.
Somehow or rather,
I believe you can do it,same as me,
just your laziness had failed you from success.
Procastination is the thief of time..
Just a few weeks left will be the final exam.
Good luck to you.
__________________________________________________

How we know each other because of providence,
We know each other in a special way,
We get to know each other through the thin air..
We build our friendship by using the virtual contact.
Now already Year 2010.
Time was not on our side.
Another half year I will be leaving here.
Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment