Monday, January 4, 2010

I

I
normal student,
normal life,
nothing special,
nobody want,
nobody care,
no need anyone,
nothing to be sad,
nodding my head and say,
nothing is impossible.

Wind was still blowing in the direction toward me,
Wave was still lapping against the chores.
Water was still running out from the pipe.
Wallet was still been seen all around the world.
Without you,
World inside mine wont end.
Wondering for quite a long time,
wasn't I too foolish if I do so.

So,
something must be done..
Stars twinkle above the blue sky,
shining a path for me.
saving every ounce of energy,
sadness gone away from me..
starting a new journey in a new year..
starting a new life of me in a new year..
Somehow or rather,
Something new will happen soon..
Soon,
seeking for my new life,
see everything at the end of the journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment