Sunday, January 10, 2010

浪子的家(HOME)

Home
H-House
O-Of
M-Mine,
E-Ever

House of mine,ever..
Home to me, is a very special place.
Since young, home to us is a heaven. We will get everything that we needed,
we wanted at home.
Since young, being a naive and innocent,
The only thing that come to our mind,
Home is the only place for us.
Gain love, warmth, console.
When We grow bigger and bigger, home not longer a home

That day, there are just the two and only two persons in that home.
They are eagerly waiting for our returns.
How happy are they when they saw us.
Everything is well prepared.
The things we used, we ate, we wanted all are prepared in front of our eyes.
The only that we need to do, is just use it, eat it and take it.

My dad become more and more forgetful. Your actions and reactions become slower and slower. Is this related to whom a few thousands above the sea level?
Is will become a burden to you? You worried about her, isn't?
My mum, her health deteriorated from days to days, months to months, years to years.
You still even asked me, I also don know whether I still can see you graduate from the university?
Erm..why no?
My family, my home, When will it become like that?
Everything had changed.
Home had become a place for both of you,
a place for you all,
to wait for our returns.
She already no longer a young kid,
she has her own mind. You all just let her be.
There are nothing much that you all can worry about her.

To parent:
There is a will, there is a way.
Everything will be fine at the end, don worry too much.
Can you all don like that?Do you all know how sad am I when I saw you all like that?
To sister:
Come down...There is not a suitable place for you to work.
Do you ever know how much your parent worry about your safety and future?
Every time they chatted with me, wont out from your topic.
"Ah girl" here "Ah girl" there.
If you still a human, why don you pity them?
Is this the way as a child treat your parent?
****

When I was young: home to me is everything
When become bigger and bigger: home to me is a place for me to see my parent,
to make them happy, chat with them
In my parent mind, home to them, is a place to wait for their children to return.
In sister mind, home to her, just a place to sleep, eat and rest after being punished by the AM.

When the home will be a place for all of us, sitting together, enjoy the life??
hope this will be as soon as possible.
___________________________________________________
家,
小时候,
家是一个很特别的地方
我们很肯定地说,
家是我们可以得到温暖,爱,关怀的地方。

就像王宫,无所不有,
我们要的,想的,
样样都有。

随着时间的流逝,
慢慢的,家的定义也跟着改变了。
要维持一个家,
需要很大的责任。
每个人也扮演着很重要的角色。

那天,当我踏入家里,
我看到了他们的期待,
期待着,
等着我们的归来。
在家里的那两个人,充满着欢乐,
脸上的笑容证明了一切。
爸,一天比一天的散忘,动作也缓慢了许多。
妈,您的健康一天比一天的更加虽衰弱。
你们是不是很担心那位小姐呢?
你们俩的口里,很少会离开他的话题。
他已经长大了,他有自己的想法,
你们就让他去吧!没有什么好操心的!

现在的我,
家:一个让我见到你们,陪你们聊天的地方。
在你们心里
家:一个让你们等待我们归来的地方。
在他心里
家:一个让他休息,睡觉,吃喝的地方。

[三年后:
我会给你们一个家,
一个实实在在,完整的家!]

No comments:

Post a Comment