Saturday, April 3, 2010

Transparent, Is that what Am I?

In the midst of the crowd,
I become transparent,
in your eyes.
Where am I?
You might never know.
In the midst of the night,
Rain drizzling.
I seemed to be vanished into the thin air.
I no longer in your eyes.
I just a third party,
Being ignored and abandoned.
In your eyes,
Who am I actually?
Just a figure rather than a person?
Or a person with transparent background.

In the midst of crowd,
I seemed nothing, just transparent.
You can't see me,
But I can see you by naked eyes.
And you,
Will only see me,
When the crowd decreased in size,
And finally become one.
That's me, the only one left behind the crowd.
There is useless keep turning back.
I wont be there forever.
At one moment, I will like what you think previously,
Vanished into the thin air, without any notifications.
Don't blame me.That is what you did to me.
I just gave back what you gave to me.
Fair enough and equity.
Take some time to care about who care about you.
I won't be so naive
Staying beside your side.
One day when you realized it,do not turn back,
Just take the leisure talk with others.
Keep on and on,
Until I no longer in your side.
I dislike the feeling of it.
It was enough for me. More than enough.
Burst my limitation.
Just do what you do,
I am transparent.
Do not regret later,
As I am a revenger..

No comments:

Post a Comment