Saturday, April 3, 2010

A day Going To Be Insane..(20100401)

It was crazy.
It went insane.
She drove me up to the wall.
Everything happened without any warnings,
It was totally out of my expectations.
A sudden shock woke me up,
I would see a lot of star wondering around my brain.
What you mean by it?
For fun,just to suit the date and time,
Or you really mean it?
Please guild me a way, a path for me to follow
I appreciate it a lot,
No matter what will the result be.
Don't keep in silence. I scared.
In my opinion, you sure know I was pulling your legs.
The first part of it really just pulling your legs.
However, the another half of it, was true.
And would not be false temporarily for now.
What did you mean by saying that?
I really don't understand,
And I going to be insane,
Thinking about what you mean by the way.
Giving hope but not chance really is a cruel thing to me.
What was your motive saying that?
Just for fun or you really mean that?
I fervently hope that,
that day wasn't April fool,
And you would say the same thing to me again.
It was another way round.
But, unfortunately, that day was.
I dare not put much hope on it.
I hate the disappointed feeling fall on me again.
Everything be nature.
I eager to hear and know what is your mind thinking about.
No matter what they are,
Good or bad.
I do not care.
Failure rather than regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment