Saturday, April 17, 2010

Biggest consolation

Chatting with you for two hours.
Everything was so straight and clear.
What you said to me,
really beyond my expectations.
I can't imagine it.
I apologies about what I did on that day,
I thought you know,
In fact, you already forgot about it and exasperated.
What I told you is true.
I never say what I cannot do it.
I really really hate to tear oneself away.
I don know when we all can meet,
I dislike the feeling.
Everything I said to you yesterday, none of them is a false statement.

After being straight between both of us,
everything was fine.
Everything will come to the end.
Time was not allowed me.
To your knowledge,
The promise between both of us,
I will remember it.
It was a consolable ending in Kampar.
All the best in future.
I will be leaving Kampar after I finished my examination on 30/4..
Miss you.
Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment