Saturday, October 23, 2010

Came To An End...

After one month, I came back write my feeling here..
Gather the courage talking to her,
Halfway, she ran away..
The next day,
chatting with her roomate..
her roomate told me,
she did not have feel to me..
She dared not to tell me, scare to hurt me,
can't be friend anymore..
Thx her for telling me, although all those things I not willing to listen to it.
But, I had to accept her decision..
Yet, I wish that you can talk to me by yourself..
You told me before, don't waste my time on you..
But, spending the time on you isn't a waste.
Maybe to you, I am a bad guy,
I just simply don suit you..
The time with you,
Many things were my first time do so in my life..
I enjoyed it..It'll remain embedded in my mind.
Memories with you, were so vivid that I could hardly forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment